When you buy the car of your dreams, do you skip oil changes and tire rotations?
If your dad leaves you a pricey heirloom that stops working, do you just throw it in a drawer?
Even the best quality merchandise requires maintenance, whether that’s getting to the garage for a tune-up or finding a new watch battery. In the case of Burkhardt Heating & Cooling, taking care of your investment involves taking care of a few annual steps that will keep your unit running smoothly. More importantly for some, it prevents emergency repairs, always fun on the hottest or coldest day of the year.
We offer heating and cooling maintenance plans where we visit before the season at hand truly kicks off and perform the necessary cleanings, tuneups, filter changes and so on to make sure your system doesn’t surprise you with a frosty cold morning or one of those hot, sleepless nights.
Here are some of the benefits of signing up for our Planned Service Agreement:
- Peace of Mind
- Competent Experts At Your Service
- Preferred Treatment
- Price Protection
- Lower Utility Costs
- Service You Can Trust
- Parts Discount
You agree to:
- Operate the equipment according to our instructions.
- Promptly notify us of any unusual operating conditions of the equipment.
- Permit our personnel the use of your common building maintenance plans, such as ladders, etc.
- Permit only our Planned Service personnel and or a service organization authorized by us.
We agree to:
- Instruct you in the operation of the equipment.
- Furnish labor and parts as indicated above.
- Provide you a Planned Service check list of service performed on each maintenance call.
- Give our contract holders preference over all other service activity normally undertaken by us.
- Cabinets and duct work.
- Water supply and drain beyond equipment disconnect switch (control wiring excepted).
- Moving or relocating the equipment.
- Any damage due to unexpected freezing. Work made necessary by the enforcement of government codes, building and union regulations.
- Devices and controls not furnished by us are EXCLUDED from this agreement unless otherwise specified in the agreement.
- We are not responsible for failure or damage to equipment or premises due to improper fuel or fuel supply.
- Balancing system air flow other than at the equipment.
- We shall not be responsible for system design or maintaining design conditions through performance of this agreement.
- During the term of this agreement, we will take all reasonable precautions to avoid injury to persons and damage to property while on the premises, but will not be liable for any special or consequential damages.
- We shall not be liable for losses or defects arising out of vandalism, fire, flood, wind, war, riots and acts of God.
- No service will be rendered under this agreement if the customer has a past due account.