Join Our Signature Club
When you buy the car of your dreams, do you skip oil changes and tire rotations?
If your dad leaves you a pricey heirloom that stops working, do you just throw it in a drawer?
Even the best quality merchandise requires maintenance, whether that’s getting to the garage for a tune-up or finding a new watch battery. In the case of Burkhardt Heating & Cooling, taking care of your investment involves taking care of a few annual steps that will keep your unit running smoothly. More importantly for some, it prevents emergency repairs, always fun on the hottest or coldest day of the year.
We offer heating and cooling maintenance plans where we visit before the season at hand truly kicks off and perform the necessary cleanings, tune-ups, filter changes and so on to make sure your system doesn’t surprise you with a frosty cold morning or one of those hot, sleepless nights. For peace of mind and a well-running system, consider membership in our Signature Club today!
Signature Club Membership Benefits
- Includes 2 System Visits A Year, One For Furnace, One For AC
- 20% Off Repairs
- 10% Off Equipment Purchases
- Priority Service
- Standard Diagnostic Fee Anytime
- 1 Year Included Free With New Equipment Purchase
- Duct Camera Inspection
- 1 and 2 Year Plans Available
- Buy 2 Year Plan, Receive 1 Extra Year For FREE!
Extra Perks Of Signature Club Membership:
- Peace of Mind
- Competent Experts At Your Service
- Preferred Treatment
- Price Protection
- Lower Utility Costs
- Service You Can Trust
- Parts Discount
On average it costs between $200 - $500 for an HVAC maintenance service, which includes an inspection, cleaning and tune-up. This price also reflects two visits a year; one for the heating element and one for the cooling element.
For a more accurate price estimate on an HVAC inspection, contact Burkhardt today!
While it is not necessary to service your AC every year, it is highly recommended that you do. Annual AC maintenance has been proven to:
- Extend the lifespan of your unit, so you won’t have to shell out a lot of money on replacing your unit anytime soon.
- Prevent larger repairs from happening in the future, saving you money on costly repairs.
- Make the air conditioner run more efficiently, cutting the costs on your power bill.
To schedule your AC maintenance service, contact Burkhardt Heating & Cooling now!
Yes, gas heaters need servicing once a year. A gas furnace service involves not only an inspection, cleaning and tune-up, it also includes a carbon monoxide check to make sure that the unit is not producing the toxic gas. To keep your family warm and safe all winter long, make sure to schedule your gas heater maintenance service today.
Gas heaters should be serviced annually, or once a year. It is recommended that the service takes place in the autumn, as it helps the unit to get ready for a season of operation after a long break. Annual service also is a requirement of many manufacturer warranties that require it at least once a year for your unit to remain covered.
To schedule your gas heater maintenance service, we can help. Burkhardt Heating & Cooling provides expert maintenance services on any type of furnace. Our technicians are knowledgeable and experienced. They will be able to perform the service on your furnace with accuracy and skill, ensuring it runs smoothly all winter long. Contact us now to get on our schedule!
You agree to:
- Operate the equipment according to our instructions.
- Promptly notify us of any unusual operating conditions of the equipment.
- Permit our personnel the use of your common building maintenance plans, such as ladders, etc.
- Permit only our Planned Service personnel and or a service organization authorized by us.
We agree to:
- Instruct you in the operation of the equipment.
- Furnish labor and parts as indicated above.
- Provide you a Planned Service check list of service performed on each maintenance call.
- Give our contract holders preference over all other service activity normally undertaken by us.
- Cabinets and duct work.
- Water supply and drain beyond equipment disconnect switch (control wiring excepted).
- Moving or relocating the equipment.
- Any damage due to unexpected freezing. Work made necessary by the enforcement of government codes, building and union regulations.
- Devices and controls not furnished by us are EXCLUDED from this agreement unless otherwise specified in the agreement.
- We are not responsible for failure or damage to equipment or premises due to improper fuel or fuel supply.
- Balancing system air flow other than at the equipment.
- We shall not be responsible for system design or maintaining design conditions through performance of this agreement.
- During the term of this agreement, we will take all reasonable precautions to avoid injury to persons and damage to property while on the premises, but will not be liable for any special or consequential damages.
- We shall not be liable for losses or defects arising out of vandalism, fire, flood, wind, war, riots and acts of God.
- No service will be rendered under this agreement if the customer has a past due account.