Professional Indoor Air Quality Services In The Greater Milwaukee Area
Everyday activities, products, and materials contribute to indoor air pollution, with sources in every room of the house. Health threats, discomfort, damage to home furnishings and diminished performance from heating/cooling equipment are a few of the consequences. Serving the greater Milwaukee area for more than half a century, Burkhardt Heating & Cooling recognizes and answers the need for a safe, clean, healthy indoor environment. We effectively resolve issues with humidity, fumes, chemicals, mold, particulates, ventilation and more.
You can improve the indoor air quality in your home in a number of different ways:
- Ventilation - We try so hard to keep the air inside of our home, many times we do not realize that poor air is getting trapped inside as a result. Open windows and doors to let fresh air inside periodically.
- Limit VOCs & Fragrances - Cleansers and paint containing Volatile Organic Compounds and heavy fragrances can leave your home’s air more contaminated.
- Keep Clean - Vacuum and dust regularly to keep dust and allergens under control.
Consider Air Purification - Burkhardt Heating & Cooling offers a number different types of Indoor Air Quality products to keep your air pure and clean. Call us today for a consultation on the quality of your home’s air.
You should change your air filter not only based on the manufacturer’s recommendations, but also for the following reasons:
- Every 20 - 45 days if the home is your primary residence and a member of the household suffers from allergies or other respiratory problems, or if you have two or more pets.
- Every 60 days if the home is your primary residence and you have one pet.
- Every 90 days if the home is your primary residence and you do not have any pets.
Every 6 - 12 months if the home is a vacation home that is not usually occupied.
Air purifiers work to remove contaminants from the air you breathe. The Environmental Protection Agency estimates the air inside of our homes is many times more contaminated than the air outside. Air purifiers remove those pollutants from the air and restore fresh clean air back into a living space.
Burkhart Heating & Cooling offers a number of high quality air purification systems. Contact us today to learn more!
Make Indoor Air Quality Your Priority with Burkhardt Heating & Cooling
Through accurate analysis, we pinpoint problems and tailor a course of action to suit. Specializing in a wide range of services, including duct cleaning, air and furnace filters, humidifiers and HVAC UV lights, Burkhardt Heating & Cooling delivers sustainable results. Our team is fully licensed, highly trained and qualified to match your specific needs to the ideal solution. From advanced filtration and air purification, to ventilation systems, UV lights, humidifiers and dehumidifiers, we accommodate your existing HVAC equipment and provide whole-home improvement.
Call to learn more about our indoor air quality services.
Trust Your Air Quality to the Experts
At Burkhardt Heating & Cooling, our mission is to provide customers the best value for their dollars in all of their indoor comfort needs. Contact us for prompt, professional and conscientious service. We aren’t interested in selling you something you don’t need. We continue a proven history of customer satisfaction through honest answers, quality products and uncompromising standards of job performance throughout Milwaukee, Brown Deer, Glendale, Whitefish Bay and Mequon, WI.