Let Burkhardt Introduce You To Heating You Will Love
Chances are high that if you’ve ever heard someone talking about their baseboard heating, you’ve heard them sing the praises of an efficient heating process that keeps the entire house toasty warm, from bottom to top.
Low to the ground and usually relatively slim, these heaters are installed up against the lower part of the wall, near where moulding may be. Baseboard heaters are inconspicuous and quiet running. They can be powered electrically or by water and oil, which are cheaper for the consumer to run. They can also give other heating systems a run for their money.
Will Baseboard Heating Keep Me Warm Enough For Milwaukee Winters?
Another huge perk of baseboard heating? You can choose which rooms to heat and what not to heat. Son away at college? You can redistribute the heat to your other lived-in spaces. Mother-in-law likes to sleep in tropical temperatures in her room? You can still set your bedroom heat to low and sleep at the temperature most comfortable for you.
Other perks of baseboard heating
- It can work even when it’s too cold for the heat pump to work.
- It creates a “zoned” atmosphere in the house, allowing you to keep one room at a different temperature than others.
- You don’t need a duct system. If you are in a home without ducts, baseboard heating is a great way to install quality heating without having to cut into walls and ceilings.
- Because you can heat rooms differently throughout the day and night, many people find this kind of heating to be far more energy efficient than typical heating.
- Since baseboard heaters don’t require ducts, installation can be a breeze. Most baseboard heating can be installed in a matter of hours.
- Finally, with less components and moving pieces, baseboard heating does not require the care and maintenance your traditional HVAC does, and will likely need far less repair.
The most important thing to remember is that we don’t get a prize or a secret payment for directing you to baseboard heating over central or ductless heating. As our customer, you are entitled to the kind of service we would provide a family member or dear friend.
Our technician will look at your home and discuss the best options for you. He or she will take into consideration your home size, your heating needs and any questions you may have about this alternative heating system.
Please call today if you have any questions about baseboard heating. Burkhardt’s goal is to keep Greater Milwaukee warm and cozy the whole winter through. Call today to learn more about baseboard heating and how it could be your winter heating hero.