Find out why Burkhardt Heating & Cooling has been in business for more than half of a century. We've been delivering air conditioning and heating services to the residents of West Allis, WI and the surrounding areas since 1961!
Companies can and do promise the moon in order to get you as a customer. We want you to read our reviews and find out why your neighbors consider us to be their nearby heating and air company in West Allis, WI.
It costs around $150-$350 per year to have an HVAC system serviced in West Allis, WI. HVAC service usually includes:
- A cleaning of your HVAC unit.
- An inspection of your HVAC unit.
- A lubrication of your HVAC unit’s parts.
- A replacement of your HVAC unit’s air filter.
Depending on the type of servicing you are having done, your HVAC contractor may also include free or discounted repairs along with your HVAC’s servicing. To get your HVAC system serviced, give us a call today.
Some of the benefits of HVAC maintenance in West Allis, WI are:
- Your HVAC system is covered under warranty.
- Your HVAC system has a longer service life.
- Your monthly energy bills are lower.
When you have your HVAC system regularly maintenanced, it will also break down less often and require less repairs each year. To find out more about getting your HVAC system maintenanced, contact us today.
The average cost to repair a home heating and air conditioning system in West Allis, WI is around $350-$600. Some things that can cause the price to vary are:
- The type of heating and cooling repair needed.
- How extensive the heating and cooling repair is.
- If any replacement parts are required.
The cost of the repair can also be affected by the time of day and day of the week it is completed, since HVAC technician’s rates are typically higher after hours and on weekends. To get your home heating and air conditioning system repaired, call us today.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription