Burkhardt Heating & Cooling has provided air conditioning, heating and indoor air quality services to the residents of Brookfield, WI and the surrounding areas for decades. When you hire us, you get amazing workmanship and perfect installation. Find out why we've been serving customers for more than 55 years. We deliver optimum service at a great price and we show you the respect and professional courtesy you deserve.
We aim to satisfy every customer and to bring them great value while performing impeccable service. Read our reviews and find out why your neighbors consider us to be their nearby heating and air company in Brookfield, WI. Call 414-355-5520 today.
It costs anywhere from $3,000 to $12,000 to put in a new central HVAC system in greater Milwaukee. Many factors can influence the price:
- Whether you need central heat, air or both. For example, a complete HVAC replacement costs $7,000 to $12,000. Replacing only heat or air conditioning units may be less.
- The size of your home. Naturally, installing central heat and air in a larger home will usually cost more.
- The condition of existing ductwork. Adding new ductwork or repairing ductwork will typically add costs to the project.
To learn more about heating and air conditioning services for your home, contact us to set up an appointment with a Burkhardt tech today!
It typically costs between $145-$445 to repair a broken AC system in Brookfield and surrounding areas. Costs can vary greatly depending on the size of the system and the problem. For example, a simple repair like replacing a faulty fuse or switch usually will cost less than more complicated repairs, such as replacing a compressor.
Because many different issues can cause a broken AC, we recommend having a professional inspect your unit to diagnose the problem to identify the correct solution.
To set up a visit from a Burkhardt HVAC expert, give us a call or schedule an appointment online today.
With Wisconsin's hot summers and frigid winters, you don't want to find yourself with a broken system when you need it. A service plan has many benefits, including:
- Improved overall system performance.
- Lower utility costs.
- Extending the life of your system.
- Catching minor problems early (before they become more significant and more expensive issues).
Plus, a service plan may offer additional perks like repair discounts and gives you peace of mind that a pro will service your equipment on a regular basis to maximize performance.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription