Burkhardt Heating Will Solve Your Milwaukee Area HVAC Problems
When it’s cold here, it’s cold.
When the heating system breaks down during a Milwaukee area winter, you won’t need to know the “signs” to look for. The frost on your windows and chattering of your teeth will probably be the fastest indicators of your plummeting thermostat. Fortunately for you and any other Greater Milwaukee area homeowner, Burkhardt Heating & Cooling has 24/7 repair services that make sure you don’t spend all night in the cold.
For repairs that can be scheduled, for instance if you notice your heating bills are rising but your heating output isn’t improving, we’ll send your one of our highly qualified technicians to treat the problem or troubleshoot until we know what the problem is.
- The age of your furnace.
- If the cost to repair outweighs the cost to replace.
- Increased energy bills.
- Whether the repair is minor or extensive.
- Contractor hourly fees.
- The price of replacement parts.
Exceptional Heating Repair For Milwaukee, Waukesha & Washington Counties
Obviously there can be numerous reasons for a heating system to stop functioning. A few common reasons for heating repair are:
- A broken heat pump. Heat pumps are tricky instruments. Using a motor and fan and the units coils, they circulate refrigerant through an evaporation and condensation cycle to create heat for the home. When it’s not functioning properly, your heat pump system can not produce heat. It is important to remember that heat pumps draw air from the outside to heat and particularly cold or snowy days can cause freezing.
- A problem pilot light. This can cause your boiler or furnace to malfunction and will likely prevent the heater from coming alive. Only some units use these lights, which work well as long as they are burning brightly. A pilot light that will not come on or will only come on a little bit likely has a faulty sensor which can be easily fixed.
- Dirty air filters. If you have a fan on one side of a room, and you put a wall of cotton in front of it, not a lot of air is likely to make it through the cotton and to the other side of the room. The same happens with dust and dirt and other particles your filters collect.
Many other issues can affect your heating, especially during a particularly rough season.
Call Burkhardt Heating & Cooling today to learn more about how we can help your ailing HVAC or to find out if you need heating system replacement or want to install a new unit in your home.