The Best HVAC Installers Are Right Near You
When your previous heating system dies or you’re in the market for a new high efficiency unit, Burkhardt Heating & Cooling can walk you through the steps for choosing a system that is best for you and your family’s needs.
- The size of your house.
- The type of system you want to install.
- The cost to remove the old unit and install the new one.
- There are odd noises coming from your air ducts.
- Your home is not being properly cooled or heated.
- The age of your air ducts.
Burkhardt: The Installation Experts in the Greater Milwaukee Area
Installation is a precise process where the tiniest error can cause your unit to run less efficiently, or create a repair need that would not occur if the unit had been installed skillfully.
If your installation is not done by a highly qualified technician, your unit could suffer from the following ailments:
- Low Air Flow - If a new unit is having trouble pumping air, it has been installed incorrectly. The low flow could be because of improperly installed ductwork or something installed improperly with the HVAC.
- Delayed Response - Your new unit should be ready to do whatever you tell it once it is installed. A slow response generally means that too little or too much refrigerant has been put in the unit and in the end, this inefficiency can cost you money.
- Loud or Persistent Noise: Noise is usually a sign that your HVAC is in need of repair. Noise coming from a newly installed HVAC means that brackets and screws could have been left loose in a rushed installation.
Other possible issues that can cause you nightmares include:
- Bad Wiring - If your machine isn’t wired correctly this can cause a short or surge that can render your unit unusable.
- Wrong Unit Choice - A good, experienced technician will be able to advise you as to what unit is best for your space. Without this knowledge, your tech can install an HVAC that is not suitable for your needs.
Our technicians have been installing and replacing HVAC systems for the length of their careers. Following our Burkhardt values of providing excellent service at a fair rate, they install each system based on your individual needs and the capacity of your home. That means we install several heating options, one of which may be the best option for your home. Those options are:
Call Burkhardt Heating & Cooling today to assess what unit might be a good fit for your home, or to determine if a replacement unit is necessary.