Burkhardt Heating & Cooling Replaces Big Ducts with Small Tubes
Burkhardt Heating & Cooling takes advantage of cutting-edge technology to provide effective, efficient and versatile solutions to temperature control. Avoid the expense, hassle and mess of tearing down walls and yet enjoy perfect comfort.
High-velocity A/C systems utilize flexible mini ducts which can be retrofitted into existing walls, floors and ceilings without causing damage. Plus, the compact design promotes outstanding operational efficiency for lower monthly costs. Contact Burkhardt Heating & Cooling to find out more about High Velocity HVAC in the Greater Milwaukee area.
Yes, high velocity air conditioning systems work very well to cool a home. They do this by delivering air into a room at high speed which creates air currents. The currents circulate through the room and cool it quickly and effectively, while also reducing humidity.
- Size of the house and number of units.
- Quality of the system.
- Time of year and if it is an emergency installation.
Expert High Velocity Air Conditioning System Installations in Greater Milwaukee
Burkhardt Heating & Cooling tailors a high-velocity system to suit your home, budget and expectations. Serving the Greater Milwaukee area for more than half a century, we recognize the importance of quality equipment, proper sizing and meticulous installation procedures. Considering everything from climate, level of insulation and square footage to occupancy, we ensure an end result which delivers the best value for your energy dollar and comfort needs.
All projects are begun and completed to a swift, smooth and strict schedule, with careful attention to detail. Burkhardt Heating & Cooling is the right choice for a full range of high velocity AC services throughout Milwaukee, Brown Deer, Glendale, Whitefish Bay and Mequon, WI.
Consider some of the many benefits of High Velocity Temperature Control:
- Evenly distributed airflow through the home.
- Consistent and effective dehumidification.
- Aesthetically pleasing and stylish options for vents.
- No teardown or remodeling required.
- Equipment is concealed in the attic space or installed outside.
- Mini ducts can run between wall studs, through cupboards, beneath floors and within ceilings.
- Low noise levels.
- Highly energy-efficient.
- Can accommodate heating, cooling and fresh air.
- Ability to designate independent zones.
- Temperature from floor to ceiling varies no more than two degrees from the thermostat setting.
- Ducts require one-third less space than conventional ductwork.
- Ideal for older homes and retrofit projects.
- Far less energy waste.
We are here in the Greater Milwaukee area at your service to help you take the next steps that will keep you cool and comfortable. Call today us today.