There Is No Question. Burkhardt Heating & Cooling Is the Only Answer.
Annual, professional maintenance of all makes, models and types of heating equipment is absolutely necessary. To ensure the best value from your investment dollar, call on the professionals from Burkhardt Heating & Cooling. Along with convenient appointment times, punctual arrival and damage-free job sites, we uphold uncompromising quality of job performance. We are your source for affordable, conscientious and expert HVAC services throughout the Greater Milwaukee area.
- Standard & Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Setting your thermostat to its lowest temperature setting.
- Turning off the gas valve to your furnace (if it is no longer in line with the piping, it is off).
- Turning off the electrical circuit to your heater.
- Removing the doors to the gas heater.
- Finding the gas switch or control knob and turn it off.
- Waiting 5 minutes.
- Turning the gas switch or control knob back to on.
- Putting the doors to the heater back on (ensure that they are both properly back on).
- Turning the circuit to your heater back on.
- Turning the gas valve to your furnace back on (ensure it is in line with the piping).
- Setting your thermostat a few degrees above room temperature.
- A cleaning of your filters and unit.
- An inspection of parts and your entire unit.
- Tests of components to ensure they are working properly.
Dependable Heating System Maintenance Near You
Serving the greater Milwaukee area for more than half a century, we are well-versed in the challenges of local weather. As a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer, we adhere to proven and exacting procedures to optimize the performance of your heating system.
For all your heating service needs, call Burkhardt Heating & Cooling today!
Our uniformed professionals complete thorough troubleshooting, cleaning, and adjustment, keep you fully informed, and strive to combat issues before they graduate into unexpected repairs. Contact Burkhardt Heating & Cooling to learn more about the rewards of timely HVAC maintenance throughout Milwaukee, Brown Deer, Glendale, Whitefish Bay and Mequon, WI.
Some of the many benefits of proactive heating system service include:
- Combat malfunctions for greater reliability.
- Restore peak energy efficiency for lower monthly costs.
- Verify operation to ensure safety.
- Thorough cleaning to promote healthier air quality.
- Maximum airflow for superior comfort.
- Regular adjustments keep sound levels at a minimum.
- Catching minor concerns extends system lifespan.
- Annual upkeep fulfills manufacturer’s warranty requirements.
- Face winter weather with complete confidence in your heater.
We are here in the Greater Milwaukee area at your service to help you take the next steps that will keep you warm and comfortable. Call today.